1. The 50 x 25cm size can easily fit 10 standard compact effects pedals (Boss Pedals) or 8 pedals plus a Wah/Volume pedal. This size is enough for most guitar players.
2. The “slope" design makes it easy to reach the second row of pedals without accidentally stepping on those in front.
3. Special space at the right for your Wah/ Volume pedal, Compact and adjustable shelves allow the space for what you need, while keeping things tidy for storage, protection and easy transport.
4. The storage room at the bottom of the board and the small channels allows you to hide and protect most types of power supplies and cables, making more room for your pedals. 10 hidden cable holes keep the board neatly organized. ( Power supply space: 20 x 10 x 4.5cm)
5. Made from specially engineered ABS materials with a net weight of only 1.1 Kg, means that it’s lighter, more portable, more durable and rust resistant. (This material passes compression test .) This advanced material also means that it’s easier to customize (cut/make a hole) if you wish.
6. For added strength and durability, support pillars are included along with 6pcs of non-slip rubber feet for the bottom of the pedal board.
7. Accessories: Plenty of velcro tape is provided (sticked on the board and also extra for the pedals) along with a screwdriver for installing your power supply.
*Come with a sturdy bag to carry your pedal boards for shows
1. Take the screwdriver from the outside pocket and unpack the back cover to get the velcro tape.
2. Cut appropriately sized velcro tape and affix to the bottom of each pedal and power supply. Cut and stick some velcro tape to the inner side of the metal cover. (For the fixation of power supply.)
3. Determine the layout you want for your pedals, then run the power cables through each hole. Connect the power supply from the side hole,and fix your power supply ,lock the back cover .
4. Attach all of your effects pedals, connect the power and you’re done. Time to play!