This PrivacyPolicy describes Our policies and procedures on the collection, use anddisclosure of Your information when You use the Service and tells You aboutYour privacy rights and how the law protects You.
We use YourPersonal data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, Youagree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy.
The words ofwhich the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under thefollowing conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaningregardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
· Account means a unique account created for You to accessour Service or parts of our Service.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company","We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to SixMonths Rebellion Music Instruments.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer,mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Yourbrowsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Country refers to: Hong Kong SAR China
· Device means any device that can access the Service suchas a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
· Personal Data is anyinformation that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Service Provider means anynatural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. Itrefers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company tofacilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, toperform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzinghow the Service is used.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, eithergenerated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself(for example, the duration of a page visit).
· Website refers to Six Months Rebellion Music Instruments,accessible from https://www.sixmonthsrebellion.com/
· You means the individual accessing or using theService, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which suchindividual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collectingand Using Your Personal Data
Typesof Data Collected
While using OurService, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiableinformation that can be used to contact or identify You. Personallyidentifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
· Usage Data
Usage Data iscollected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data mayinclude information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IPaddress), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that Youvisit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, uniquedevice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You accessthe Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain informationautomatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device Youuse, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Yourmobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, uniquedevice identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may alsocollect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service orwhen You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
TrackingTechnologies and Cookies
· Flash Cookies. Certainfeatures of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) tocollect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on ourService. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as thoseused for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete FlashCookies, please read "Where can I change the settings for disabling, ordeleting local shared objects?" available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
· Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails maycontain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as cleargifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example,to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for otherrelated website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certainsection and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be"Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookiesremain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, whileSession Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn moreabout cookies: Cookies:What Do They Do?.
We use bothSession and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Purpose: TheseCookies are essential to provide You with services available through theWebsite and to enable You to use some of its features. They help toauthenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without theseCookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We onlyuse these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
· Functionality Cookies
Purpose: TheseCookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such asremembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of theseCookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid Youhaving to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Useof Your Personal Data
The Company mayuse Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including tomonitor the usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manageYour registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide cangive You access to different functionalities of the Service that are availableto You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: thedevelopment, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for theproducts, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Usthrough the Service.
· To contact You: Tocontact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms ofelectronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notificationsregarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities,products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessaryor reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You withnews, special offers and general information about other goods, services andevents which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchasedor enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attendand manage Your requests to Us.
· For business transfers: We mayuse Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture,restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of someor all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about ourService users is among the assets transferred.
· For other purposes: We may useYour information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usagetrends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and toevaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and yourexperience.
We may shareYour personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We mayshare Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyzethe use of our Service, to contact You.
· For business transfers: We mayshare or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or duringnegotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisitionof all or a portion of Our business to another company.
· With business partners: We mayshare Your information with Our business partners to offer You certainproducts, services or promotions.
· With other users: when Youshare personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with otherusers, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publiclydistributed outside.
· With Your consent: We maydisclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retentionof Your Personal Data
The Companywill also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data isgenerally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is usedto strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, orWe are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transferof Your Personal Data
Yourinformation, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operatingoffices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processingare located. It means that this information may be transferred to — andmaintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country orother governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ thanthose from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosureof Your Personal Data
Under certaincircumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data ifrequired to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities(e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company maydisclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action isnecessary to:
· Comply with a legal obligation
· Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
· Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connectionwith the Service
· Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service orthe public
· Protect against legal liability
Securityof Your Personal Data
The security ofYour Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method oftransmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your PersonalData, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Servicedoes not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collectpersonally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You area parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us withPersonal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collectedPersonal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent,We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need torely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Yourcountry requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consentbefore We collect and use that information.
Linksto Other Websites
We have nocontrol over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies orpractices of any third party sites or services.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated:June 21, 2021